Friday, May 2, 2014

If you would listen

I would say I am sorry, again and again those words come out of my mouth.  I have no one to blame but myself.  I put myself in the position that I am in.  I chose to be mean and say things that cannot be forgotten. 
I get scared.
You know so much about me. 
I get mad because I have allowed you to know everything about me.
I do not know why I get mad, you have never hurt me.  You have never talked bad about me.


I have these feelings for you because I trust you and I want to be friends with you forever.  I push you away, then I say I can't live without you.


There is no rhyme or reason to this.
I have no idea how to fix it this time.  I am scared to talk to you.  I do not want to be rejected because of my own actions.
I love you so much but hate myself for feeling that way for someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment